Fluorescent Pink trombone and pants to match. A blue rabbit that tips the scales in attitude and ability to perform in dreams. For decades Martin Melchor has created a zoomorphic array of animated musical maestros in the medium sculpture sizes. Finest festival figurines featured in many publications on Mexico's Folk Art.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one carving with removable ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" tall x 5" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.