Seldom if ever have we seen a Oaxacan wood carved buzzard buitre. Colors of indigo and hot coral pinks dominate this animated all in one piece. Large scale sculpture with a high degree of detail in both the carving and the paining.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
What we love about this piece: This is the only vulture that has ever graced our gallery in twenty plus years to date. The endless stylized feather patterns are painstakingly done.
Dimensions approx. 6 1/2" wide x 10" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.