Maurico Ramirez has been a master at creating iconic, slim-lined wall lizards since the '80s. Adaptable and graceful, these creatures can attach to any wall with two nails, or bask on a high shelf, looking like they're perched on a sun-soaked boulder.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single piece wood carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 5" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.