Outlandishly buoyant bouncing diablo replete with goat horns, percussion instrument, and electric barbed tail. This dancing devil is an engaging festival creation like no other. A medium bordering on large size work enchants with bulbous nose, beguiling green eyes, and elongated ears.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation with removable cup and tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 10" tall x 7" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.