Arrazola has been known for decades as the place for gravity defying wall clinging lizards. This large beaming yellows and electric magentas. Considerably sized stacking circular ovoid coiled tail abounding in labyrinthine markings. These are the largest of the wall variety reptiles from Arrazola and painted the most complex.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Museum Grade Masterwork
Dimensions 7" L x 8 1/2" wide (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.