Oaxacans delve deep into the most eye catching neon palletes and mix them with an unequaled level of mastery. This weighty Oso Horminguero medium sized woodcarving is one of our most brilliant works in our gallery. The paint scheme is nostalgically reminiscent of exploring some of the large markets in Southern Oaxaca. Genius work of invention.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Carving with Long Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 7 1/2" L (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.