Hundreds of dots within dots dazzle this long earred jack rabbit. Fire tinged purple ears, green eyes. Sharply refined sculpture by Olivera who's pristine pieces have a weightiness to them like chess pieces on a fancy marble board.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Chiseled Block single piece carving, Removable Ears, Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 5" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.