Luminescent greens and yellows dazzle atop an indigo purple lucent green toad of highly refined dimension. Edilberto Cortez flawlessly sculpts this enchanting sapo from a single piece of wood. A medium sized masterpiece made from an artist who has been making the best pieces in Arrazola for over twenty five years.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 4" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.