Brand: Artist - Roberta Angeles
This product is sold out
See more: Oaxacan Carving
An owl characterized in several shades of purple and metallic blues. Starbursts and flowers complimented with glyphs and pictographic designs. Wonderful hand held size with swirling saucer eyes.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single block of wood carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" tall x 4" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.