Avelino Perez is a very low output artist that puts an intensely high degree of subtle detail in his pieces. Specifically for collectors who appreciate precisely detailed subjects in their collection. We get a few of these elaborate crocs every ten or so years. This time they are larger and have more shaped details like nostrils and raised eye sockets.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Ingeniously Carved from a Single Piece of Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 2" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.