Standing armadillo up on two legs with with perfect poise and symmetry. Variances of triangulated designs adorning each band are especially impressive. The curious hues of this nocturnal fellow hover in purples and cloudy pinks. If you have been lucky enough to see one of these in a southwest themed store in recent years they will be in the $200 price range.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Ears, Hands, Tail are Removable from Body
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 10" L x 9" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.