Navajo is the most intricate of all the painting styles. The few artists that can paint in this tier are showcasing their mastery of painting. Here we have Silvia's ghost white coyote so detailed with metamorphic geometry you need a set of good reading glasses to really appreciate. Impeccable quality on an intrinsic level.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Removable Tail for Easy Shipping
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" Tall x 7" Long (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.