Dragon basking is an stellar example of Hilario's ingenuity and innovation. This long sleek flyer is carved from a single piece of wood. Distinctive lightning markings flow with the individual scales along the backside. A yellow to oven orange gradient makes the form fluidly flow.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Single Body Carving with Two Removable Wings
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 11" L x 6" wide x 4" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.