Sensational goat alebrije combining dreamy patterns of violets and spiral flowers. Yesenia is a master painter. Organically postured top tier sculpture. Endearing and Eloquent.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Carving with removable horns,ears, and tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 1/2" L x 5" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.