Flame patterned fire drops characterize this wild cousin to the domesticated pig. Attractive lake blue eyes and matching hooves compliment it's firey themed form. One of Arrazola's very best methodical painters.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions 6" tall x 5" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.