One of the most ornate painters in Arrazola the style of Rocio is very exact and many layered. Carved and shaped to very specific standards. A colorful matrix of orbs and bursts that repeat in dazzling fashion. Spectacular and exquisite.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Carving with removable tail and tusks
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 3 1/2" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.