Avelino is a veteran artist who combines humorous societal insights with his finely-crafted statuettes. Having honed his techniques for more than 20 years, his latest piece features a nun indulging in beer in an inebriated state. His realistic details are impeccable; the robes hang and crease in a lifelike manner.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation with two removable horns
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 8 1/2" tall x 3" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.