Toiling away in the Agave fields of the underworld. Traditional farmer outfit with stylized hat with large protruding horns. The shovel slips into the hands tightly. Avelino's figurines are exquisite and sharp. This is one of his rarer smaller sized figurines with a unique goatee that gives him an extra devilish look. This is a rare smaller scale Avelino figurine with all the detail of the larger.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Removable Horns and Shovel
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions approx. 6" tall x 2 1/2" wide (small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.