Colors that mirror the sunset onto the ocean. Prismatic reflections on the carapace of this jumbo jaiba by David Blas. The color spectrum comes alive and remixes endlessly on this superbly painted crab. An intermixing of hot orange plasma sunset hues commingle with striking pinks and blended reds. Each of our giant crabs are dazzling different and sold for a fraction of what we've seen them sold for in seaside galleries on the west coast.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Two Claws, Six legs, and Body Separate for Easy Shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• legs may take inserting in different combinations to get the desired balance
Dimensions Approx. 12 1/2" x 9 1/2" deep wide 6" 1/2 tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.