One of the most famous carvers of the original San Martin artists Epifanio Fuentes had several children who spun off wild interpretations of familiar classics. While these artists and their children evolved to create masterpieces these original armadillos have always been our personal favorites. A quixotic armadillo inspired by a Jim Henson movie with it's unusual feet, segmented armor, and long neck. The full palette of Zeny's paint box is mixed and remixed in an interplay of eye catching colors.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• All in One Carving With Removable Ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Timeless Collectable Keepsake
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 6 1/2" wide x 4" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.