Medium sized. Pink footed, forest green headed this is the largest of the squad of alebrije aliens that landed at the gallery. Part alien and part dream monster the Marciano's of San Martin were initially made to scare off evil spirits. The Sosa family perfected and evolved them to what you see here. A mix of friendly and fierce other worldly creature you are glad is on your side.
What we love about Carmelo's Marciano's: The contrasting pure colors of each piece can be arranged any way you wish. Changing pairs of horns or fins gives the alebrije an entirely different personality. If size matters for your guardian of good luck go with this gregarious fellow.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Multi-Piece carving 11 pieces
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8" tall x 8" L (medium)