Robes in flames this skeleton priest has a grin and angled eyes with sharp horns and dog collar. Articulated segmented bone reaches out to shake hands to greet hells new arrivals. This is one of the last of the smaller sized figurines that Avelino is reluctant to work in.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2 tall x 2" wide (small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.