Jimadors utilize special sharpened shovels to harvest Agave. This medium sized superlative sculpture adds an underworld theme with Avelino's artistic commentary. Impeccable subtle details in traditional white garb. The articulated body and the detailed hands and face make this one iconic. These are the largest sized scale Avelino figurines.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Shovel And Horns are Removable
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8 1/2" tall x 4" wide (medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.