Arctic aquas and Siberian blues define this long tailed pouncing panther. Dynamic form at any angle predator cat not to be trifled with. Hand painted excellence that dazzles with classic 1990's Arrazola painting style.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Carving with Long Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions 6 1/2" tall x 9 1/2" L (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.