Amethyst and purple Zapotec blended Fox has a style all to it's own with smart complimenting colors and a balancing of purple and minty accents. A perfect synthesis of Lauro's stylized fur texture blended with Griselda's technical Navaho iconography. This zorro fits into the medium to large scale sized piece.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Ingeniously Carved from a Single Piece of Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
• Navajo Design Style Accents
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 7" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.