Freestyle monkey in tones of deep greens and black. Blue eyes and red ears. Curiously long tail longer arms and tail. A Medium sized perfect expression of the monkeys that can be seen in southern Oaxaca into the Chiapas. Impeccable quality carved figurine.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with removable tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 5" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.