Off in the distant unspoiled mountains beyond Arrazola the Jaguar roams unhindered in the Sierra Madra. Antonio Carrillo is one of several inspired artists draw from the panthera enigma. A medium sized dashing sculpture powerful at any viewpoint.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 4 1/2" tall (medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.