Brand: Artist - Antonio Carrillo
This product is sold out
See more: Oaxacan Carving
Off in the distant unspoiled mountains beyond Arrazola the Jaguar roams unhindered in the Sierra Madra. Antonio Carrillo is one of several inspired artists draw from the panthera enigma. A medium sized dashing sculpture powerful at any viewpoint.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 4 1/2" tall (medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.