Grasshoppers are where most artists open up all the colors in the paint box. This is a tip top balanced chapulina cute and full of vibrance. Brother to Moises he is the grandson to the original Arrazola woodcarver Manuel Jimenez and carrying the torch of his unique creative style. Wife and partner Antonia co-created this piece doing the painting while Armando carved.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Masterfully Painted by Hand
• All in One Carving With Two Removable Antennae
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall 5 1/2" wide x 6" L (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.