Long and leggy green gazelle masterfully painted in geometric weaves of olive greens and vibrant reds. Yesenia's attention to detail with a brush is remarkable. Organically postured top tier sculpture. Endearing and Eloquent.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Carving with removable horns and tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 6" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.