Lands of luscious flowers hide a perfectly camouflaged rana of perfect proportions. A small and beautiful representation of Oaxacan Art with all the luck that frogs portray.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Surreal San Martin Style Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 2" wide x 2 1/2" L
"We love your products! We've purchased a number of Oaxacan wood carvings from you and each is even more beautiful than pictures portray. Orders are processed expeditiously and packaged with great care. Never a worry about damage! I highly recommend your site to other collectors.
(You have my permission to use all or part of my comments in any promotional or marketing format. I really do think you're great! And the little chocolates you include are a lovely perk!)