Large Dipsosaurus dorsalis in surreal splendor by San Pedro Cajonos extraordinaire David Blas. At around a foot in length this remarkable reptile is ideal for empty mantles or table tops. Leafy greens contrast with bands of sunset oranges and purples. A work of kinetic movement in the larger scale.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Multi-Piece Carving, Legs, Claws Removable
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Best of the best Top Tier Piece
Dimensions 12" L x 9" wide (Very Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.