Take off with the fiery wolves! Cantering lobo in vivid reds, sable, blues, and whites. Giant-sized sculpture crafted with over 40 years of Oaxacan woodcarving excellence. This work of folk art is simply off the charts! Bigger than you'd expect from an artist known for their small-scale designs.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with Removable Tail, Horns, Ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 10" L x 6 1/2" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.