Run with the red wolves. Cantering lobo in crisp reds, blacks, blues, and whites. A medium to large sized sculpture representing over 40 years of Oaxacan woodcarving mastery. For folk art classics few come closer than this. Impressive size for an artist that works in smaller scale.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with Removable Tail, Horns, Ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 10" L x 6 1/2" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.