Measuring in at around a foot tall this Antonio Carrillo giraffe has it all. Ambling legs with articulated gait Antonio's decades of jirafa expertise shine through this Large sized sculpture. It is a delight to have one in the gallery this size after many years of not seeing them.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with Removable Tail, Horns and Ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 12" tall x 11" L (Tall-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.