A dazzling display of blooming flowers on this curious lounging cat. The premiere floral painter in the state of Oaxaca is the famous Maria Jimenez Ojeda. Very distinctive and famous for her endless tapestry of flawless foliage painting techniques.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single piece carving With Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Surreal San Martin Style Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 5" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.