Dancing acrobatic fish in a diving posture. Single piece work with big flowers and simulated wave motion patterns. This is wonderful smaller piece and excellent sample of Tilcajete style painting.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
Dimensions Approx. 3" L x 4" tall
"We love your products! We've purchased a number of Oaxacan wood carvings from you and each is even more beautiful than pictures portray. Orders are processed expeditiously and packaged with great care. Never a worry about damage! I highly recommend your site to other collectors.
(You have my permission to use all or part of my comments in any promotional or marketing format. I really do think you're great! And the little chocolates you include are a lovely perk!)