Straight out of the animated classic Watership Down. Sleek and contoured grey and yellow rabbit by Medardo Blas is a unique offering from San Pedro Cajonos. A village known for insects and aliens occasionally different animals are created and rarely repeated. This upright conejo has two removable ears and exacting detail especially in the purple lined eyes. Perfect composition in realism accented by brilliant color hues.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from super Ocote wood in the Sierra Madre.
• All In one carving with removable ears and tail.
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 10" tall x 8" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.