Iconic heritage burro in classic grays and accent lime and azure blues. The most famous Oaxacan carver of all and considered the very first Manuel Jimenez has a legacy that continues. Grandson Armando, brother to Moises carries the torch of their celebrated unique creative style of soft striking sculptures.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Masterfully Painted by Hand
• Single piece carving Separate Water Trough
• Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 6 1/2" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.