Outlandish and extraordinary mermaid conch from a Salvidor Dali Painting. The Caracole Sirena is an eccentric yet beautiful creation by one of San Pedro Cajonos' finest artists. Dyed orange ixtle hair and a spiral shell of deep sea greens. A curious experiment in originality and beauty. Truly a one of a kind subject to any tale of the sea.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Two Piece Carving Snail Shell and Body
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Best of the best Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 7" tall x 9" L (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.