Exquisitely singular mermaid conch crafted according to a Salvador Dali painting. The Caracole Sirena is a mesmerizing embodiment of San Pedro Cajonos' artistry.
Vibrant orange-dyed ixtle hair gleams against the verdant greens of the evocative shell. An enchanting amalgam of originality and splendor. An impressive muse to fuel any seafaring imagination!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Two Piece Carving Snail Shell and Body
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Best of the best Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 7" tall x 9" L (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.