Chameleon horned toad brings the gifts of longevity and self reliance also the subject of Native American myths helping humans fight giants. We love this one for it's compact form, double rows of ridges down the back, and distinctive fan. Every desert horned toad is uniquely different in shape.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Oaxacan Carving made from alpine Zompantle wood
• All in One piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Surreal San Martin Style Brush Artistry
Dimensions approx. 7 1/2" L x 6" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.