Rustic armadillo in a multi arrangement of color. A intriguing mix of yellow, pinks, aquas, and deep blues . Folk art treasure for it's purity of form and invention.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• All In One Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 2 1/2" wide (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.