Tribus Mixes armadillos are set apart from other breeds by their lifelike realism and stark contrast of colors: from the frosty whites to the vibrant, rainbow-hued bands. Their seven-banded armor shell and six-segmented tail give Tribus Mixes the individual look that makes them a unique breed.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Single body carving with removable ears and tail
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from Encino Wood
• Originating from Tribus Mixes studio in Oaxaca city
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Textured tactile relief painting style
Dimensions Approx. 12" L x 4" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.