Gila Monster. Eleazar Morales conjures the most tactile and uncanny renditions of this unusual reptile. Residents live a lifetime in their territory and never get to see one. Purple patches and bands line this impressive poisonous desert dweller. This is a large scale sculpture carved from a single piece of copal wood. These are the pieces you seen in Santa Fe galleries for well over a thousand.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 11" L x 7" wide (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.