Very few Oaxacan artists in this decade still create nativity scenes. This miniature scale nativity scene has remarkable detail with each figure under an inch tall. Martin the son of Justo is a legend in festival figurines.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• 10 Piece Set of Miniature Figurines
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Per Figure Approx. 3/4" tall (Miniatures)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.