Extremely sharp and precise horned owl blends both Navajo and Zapotec geometry in many surreal layers of sigils and karma throughout. This is a legacy piece from the son of Augustin Cruz. Mesmerizing geometry and workmanship of the highest caliber. We only get a handful of these amazing pieces every few years from the Cruz family each one is exceptional.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Block Carving
• Origin of Carving is the Village San Augustin
Dimensions Approx. 7" tall x 5" L (large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.