The pronghorn is the fastest land mammal in the western hemisphere and the fastest in the world over long duration. Seeing these striking and iconic fleet of foot creatures out west is never forgettable. Eleazar uses his artistic license to streamline and stylize this nimble fluid formed creature. Slender yet stunning Audubon masterwork.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Body Carving with Removable Antlers and Ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 10 1/2" L x 6" tall x 5 1/2" wide (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.