Wide eyed sapo ever watchful for insects flying around at night and the occasional foot that might step on it by accident Reynaldo delights in making some of the most intuitive artistic observations of familiar creatures you see throughout the day. Eye catching and endearing. Winsome timeless charm in the palm of your hand.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 3 1/2" L x 2" wide (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.