Jet black is a color Roberta excels in. Her paint techniques pop on the black backdrop. These single piece carved conejos are rife in subtle details. The most traditional unchanged style going back to the 1980's. Her famous brother Jacobo has long since morphed his style but this is the original eye catching magical style we fell in love with decades ago.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Ingeniously Carved from a Single Piece of Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 3" tall x 4" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.