Sleek seemingly dangerous yet smiling these saltwater ancient reptiles are full of rows incised ridges and teeth. For collectors who appreciate precisely detailed unusual subjects in their collection. No other Oaxacan carver makes crocodiles that compare. Whimsical blue eyes and multi hued turquoise shades hiding layers of depth.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Ingeniously Carved from a Single Piece of Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 2" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.