As the sole solitary carver in Ocotlan Aldo would bring his pieces to the hectic market with a small but beautiful assortment of pieces. His method of utilizing a microfine brushes create interconnected dot patterns that intersect with spirals which mean symbols of growth and evolution. Lacquered finishes on his pieces make this perro even more unique.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation
• Origin of This Carving is the Ocotlan Marketplace
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 3" L (small-medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.