Classic curious ixtle mane and tail Zebra with one hoof slightly raised. Artful articulation in a medium to large sized sculpture. Grandson Armando, brother to Moises carries the torch of their celebrated unique creative style of soft striking sculptures. Wife and partner Antonia co-created this piece doing the painting while Armando carved.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Masterfully Painted by Hand
• All in One Carving with 2 Removable Ears
• Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
Dimensions Approx. 9" L x 6" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.